Healthcare IT News reports that 65% of patients with primary care providers would be willing to see them through a telehealth visit—and 50 million Americans would switch their family practice providers to have access to video visits. As telehealth use soars, Medicare, Medicaid and commercial reimbursement policies are changing and evolving in response.
What are the latest trends in coverage and reimbursement—and how do they impact the future of healthcare and of your organization? Find out in a new Manatt webinar, “Tracking Telehealth Reimbursement Trends.” Click here to register free. Key topics covered include:
- An overview of the current telehealth landscape, including definitions of key terms
- A look at how telehealth is reimbursed in Medicare Parts A, B and C—and a review of recent changes in Medicare telehealth coverage and reimbursement policies
- Key findings from Manatt’s new 50-state survey of state laws and Medicaid program policies around practice standards and licensure; coverage and reimbursement; eligible patient settings, provider types and technologies; service limitations; and Medicaid managed care
- A discussion of emerging telehealth reimbursement trends among commercial plans, employers and the Veterans Administration
- The implications of telemedicine’s increasingly critical role in healthcare delivery
Even if you can’t make our live program on September 13, click here to register now and you will receive a link to view the session free, on demand.
Randi Seigel, Partner, Manatt Health
Jared Augenstein, Senior Manager, Manatt Health
Jacqueline Marks, Manager, Manatt Health
Date and Time
September 13, 2018
1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. ET