Transactions, Contracting and Due Diligence
Corporate Transactions, Product Development and Contracting
Our team helps organizations navigate complex privacy and security considerations in connection with transactions, purchases and product development. We partner with clients to help them achieve business goals while ensuring privacy and security interests are protected and related risks are appropriately mitigated in key transactions and initiatives.
- M&A and corporate transactions. Assess privacy and security programs of target companies, counsel buyers on purchasing risks and transaction strategies, and advise sellers regarding diligence disclosures and compliance obligations.
- Technology purchasing. Provide strategic counseling regarding privacy and security risks and considerations in the selection, purchase and deployment of third-party technologies and related products and services.
- Product development. Counsel clients on complex and novel privacy and security issues that arise in developing new and innovative products and services, including conducting privacy impact assessments, developing user controls and consent frameworks, and advising on privacy and security considerations in a company’s go-to-market strategy.
- Contracting. Draft and negotiate vendor, supplier and customer contracts to address privacy and security obligations, risks, and liability considerations.
- Insurance. Advise clients on cyber insurance policies and related risk management strategies.