Expertise. Access. Support.
ManattJones Global Strategies LLC is a strategic consulting firm with over 15 years of experience providing senior corporate executives with intelligence, advice and stakeholder engagement support to drive market entry and business expansion efforts in Mexico and other Latin American countries. Likewise, as a consulting subsidiary of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP, we are able to seamlessly connect Latin American clients to the full range of legal and consulting services of this top-ranked U.S. law firm.
From our offices in Mexico City, Monterrey (Nuevo Leon), Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., our truly binational and biliterate team has deep regional expertise and an invaluable presence on the ground.
We have a proven track record of success, expert knowledge of the market and regulatory environment, and connections at the highest levels of business and politics. Our chairman, James R. Jones, a former ambassador to Mexico, and our president and CEO, Michael C. Camuñez, a former Assistant Secretary of Commerce, have both enjoyed long and distinguished careers in foreign policy and regional commercial and government affairs. We also work with strategic partners to support your business when necessary.
We help with end-to-end commercial and market entry solutions, from government affairs and stakeholder engagement to due diligence and site location. And we cover industry practices such as infrastructure, energy, healthcare, financial services and telecommunications, as well as dynamic manufacturing, site location and nearshoring.
Who we work with
Our clients are industry leaders who recognize the opportunities in Mexico and other Latin American countries. They include Fortune 500 and mid-cap companies with an existing presence in Mexico facing a challenging regulatory problem as well as leading manufacturers ready to take advantage of Mexico’s competitive platform. We work with companies from North America and around the world that are looking for excellence, impeccable business ethics, and a strategic partner to guide their business operations and strategies.
What we do
We’ll put together a team and game plan for you that will:
- Improve your understanding of the market, competitive environment and regulatory structure to help you determine the best business strategies
- Raise confidence in your business case and entry plan through market intelligence and unique local insights
- Help senior executives build powerful government relationships to address regulatory, market access and other challenges or opportunities
- Improve key interactions and approval processes to reduce your risk of setbacks with regulators, interest groups, potential partners and other market players
- Help you more quickly and easily establish a physical presence in Mexico and other Latin American countries