Perfect Balance: An Advertising Law Podcast is a monthly podcast presented by Manatt. Host Po Yi examines a broad spectrum of legal issues in advertising and marketing and helps advertisers find a balance between business realities and legal considerations. To stay up to date on our latest episodes, please subscribe to our weekly Advertising Law newsletter or visit our advertising, marketing and media practice homepage. The views expressed on the podcast reflect the personal views and opinions of the participants and are not intended to constitute legal advice or counsel.
1. Sponsorships, COVID-19 and Force Majeure
2. Navigating Regulators’ Crackdown on COVID Claims
3. CCPA Strategies for Advertisers
4. Previewing DOJ Activities Affecting Marketing Post-Election
5. Key Takeaways for Companies Participating in the Political Process After a Historic Election Year
6. Trends and Issues for Advertisers to Track in 2021
7. Building Blocks of Successful Agency-Client Relationships: Trust, Transparency, Flexibility and Process Clarity
8. Advertising COVID-19-Related Products: The Myths, the Crackdown, the Hard Science
9. Across the Pond and Beyond: Negotiating Global Master Agency Agreements
10. New to the Game: College Athletes on Verge of Huge Opportunity to License NIL Rights
11. The Future of Loyalty Programs: Trends to Watch, Tips for Innovating
12. Special Mailbag Episode – Perfect Balance’s One-Year Anniversary
13. Advertisers Beware – A Discussion With Bryan Schneider About the Reenergized CFPB’s Enforcement Priorities
14. Supply Chain Bottlenecks and the Impacts on Retailers During the Holiday Shopping Season
15. Reflections on 2021 and a Look Ahead at 2022
Have a question or topic idea for a future episode? We want to hear from you! Click here to submit a question or topic that you would like us to cover in a future episode.
Host and Executive Producer
Po Yi, Partner, Advertising, Marketing and Media
Mark July, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.