Hospitals and health systems across the country are redesigning care delivery to improve quality and outcomes, enhance the patient experience, reduce costs, and ultimately produce better population health. The payment landscape for healthcare services has evolved to support providers’ transition to new care delivery models. A new report released by the American Hospital Association (AHA) Center for Health Innovation presents an overview of the successes and challenges that providers have experienced in aligning care delivery models with alternative payment models and shares lessons for those in the midst of the transition.
In a new webinar, the AHA and Manatt Health share key learnings from the report. The webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the changing care delivery and payment landscape
- Discuss the capabilities providers need to succeed under these evolving models
- Offer a “maturity model” for providers to assess their current capabilities and plan for the future
- Highlight different approaches that providers are taking to evolve their care and payment models
- Offer a roadmap that providers can adopt to advance along the maturity model and succeed in the evolving care delivery and payment environment
During the program, you will learn:
- The ways that the emerging care delivery and payment landscape is changing
- The capabilities providers need to succeed in a new environment
- A practical roadmap you can follow to build capabilities
Benjamin Chu, M.D., Senior Advisor, Manatt Health
Naomi Newman, Director, Manatt Health
Avi Herring, Manager, Manatt Health
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 25
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.