We are pleased to announce the 2014 Manatt Energy Forum is set for April 3-4, 2014 at the Carneros Inn in Napa, California. The forum brings together high-level policymakers and industry thought leaders for interactive roundtable discussions and informal interactions, which have marked the success of this event for the past decade. Manatt professionals will facilitate a robust dialogue on important trends and themes in both the power and transportation energy sectors.
On Thursday, April 3, the forum begins with the welcome reception and dinner. The keynote speaker is John Chiang, California State Controller. On Friday, April 4, the opening remarks will be provided by Kish Rajan, Director of the California Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development.
The first discussion will focus on the changing face of energy markets in the West and will be led by Jon Costantino and Michael Camunez.
The next session will cover energy integration challenges and will be moderated by David Huard and Michael Polentz. California Secretary of State Debra Bowen will address the group as the lunch keynote speaker.
The last discussion will be on the future of energy financing with Richard Costigan and Steve Farkas leading the group.
The forum will also include the following Featured Participants:
- Susan Bitter Smith, Commissioner, Arizona Corporation Commission
- Keith Casey, Vice President of Market and Infrastructure Development, California Independent System Operator
- Michel Florio, Commissioner, California Public Utilities Commission
- Filedgar Montoya Castañeda, Deputy Director, Baja California Energy Commission
- Rob Oglesby, Executive Director, California Energy Commission
- Mark Nechodom, Director, California Department of Conservation
- Fred Pickel, Ratepayer Advocate, City of Los Angeles, Executive Director, Office of Public Accountability
By Invitation Only.
For more information, contact Carmela Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.