The Manatt Energy Forum will be held at the beautiful Cavallo Point in Sausalito, CA, on Thursday, May 31, and Friday, June 1, 2018. The Energy Forum kicks off with a welcome reception and dinner for attendees on Thursday evening at Cavallo Point. On Friday, the Energy Forum will host roundtable discussions with informal interactions between attendees, a feature that has marked the success of this event for the past decade.
Manatt professionals will facilitate a robust dialogue with policymakers and industry thought leaders on the future of energy in California. Featured participants include:
- Jack Broadbent, chief executive officer, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Lynne Carrithers, senior vice president and general counsel, Aera Energy
- Karen Douglas, commissioner, California Energy Commission
- Scott Drury, chief executive officer, SDG&E
- Martha Guzman-Aceves, commissioner, California Public Utilities Commission
- Arsenio Mataka, special assistant to attorney general, California Department of Justice
- Ron Nichols, president, Southern California Edison
- Carla Peterman, commissioner, California Public Utilities Commission
- Fred Pickel, executive director, City of Los Angeles, Office of Public Accountability
- Roger Salazar, former White House and gubernatorial communications specialist
- Bill Slaton, director, Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Rob Stutzman, former deputy chief of staff for communications to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Kourtney Vaccaro, chief counsel, California Energy Commission
- Rock Zierman, chief executive officer, California Independent Petroleum Association
By invitation only.
For more information, contact Carmela Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.