The number of healthcare transactions reached a record-smashing 1,738 in 2018.1 According to a new Capital One poll, mergers and acquisitions are the preferred growth vehicle for 44% of healthcare executives in 2019, indicating that we will continue to see M&A on the rise.
What are the trends driving the growth in healthcare transactions? What are the new M&A strategies remapping the healthcare landscape? Find out the answers in a new Manatt webinar. Click here to register free—and earn CLE. Key topics include:
- The regulatory and market trends driving change and growth in healthcare transactions
- The impact of the vertical integration of health insurers with pharmacies and pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs)
- The rise of health plan/provider partnerships, from value-based purchasing to joint ventures to mergers
- The implications of new strategic transactions between health insurers and technology vendors
- Providers’ continuing quest for scale—and whether “going bigger” is always the best option
- The ways that hospitals and health systems are reconsidering and restructuring their care delivery platforms—and the partners needed to make them work
- Consolidations, affiliations and convergence—providers’ reactions to changing market pressures through unique arrangements crafted for specific targets and issues
- The role of private equity—and how providers are responding
Even if you can’t make our original airing on April 2, click here to register free and we will send you a link to view the webinar on demand. Don’t miss this opportunity to understand how transactions are reshaping the healthcare market—and what’s coming next in 2019 and beyond.
Keith Anderson, Partner, Manatt Health
Robert Belfort, Partner, Manatt Health
Fatema Zanzi, Partner, Manatt Health
Date and time:
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
1:00–2:30 p.m. ET
Click here to register free
CLE for this program is pending in California, New York and Illinois.
1S&P Capital IQ