Eric Naggar holds a graduate certificate in Construction Project Management. He is proficient in estimating, construction accounting principles, reviewing construction drawings, and in project scheduling using tools such as Primavera and MS-Project. At Manatt, Eric applies these skills to assisting attorneys in the investigation, negotiation, settlement or litigation of construction-based claims, particularly in the transit sector. This includes review of scheduling claims; and research, documentation and on-site investigation of all types of construction claims.
- Investigation of contractor claims; documentation of owner claims; drafting of correspondence and progress reports; extensive job-site visits; assistance with alternative dispute resolution proceedings on behalf of owner in connection with railway electrification
- Assist in preparation of delay/disruption claims against co-venturers in connection with public railway improvement project
- Review and verification of extended overhead and labor claims in multiple construction projects
- Participation and documentation on behalf of owner in site walk outs, work inspections, creation of punchlist, development of remedial strategies and supervision of work
- Work with technical experts in preparation of reports and testimony at ADR, arbitration, mediation and trial.