According to the 2019 Summer Associates Survey conducted by The American Lawyer and ALM Legal Intelligence, Manatt was ranked a number one summer associate program in the city of Los Angeles.
Summer associates were surveyed directly, with firms earning an average satisfaction score of 4.76 out of 5.0. Firms were ranked by their average scores across nine categories:
- interesting work
- real work
- training and guidance
- partner-summer associate interaction
- associate-summer associate interaction
- communication of goals and expectations
- accuracy of firm self-portrayal
- inclination to accept full-time associateship
- overall rating as a place to work
Manatt received a perfect score of 5.0 in each of these categories.
To see the full rankings, please click here.