Manatt has once again been recognized as one of the nation’s leading law firms in The Legal 500 United States 2020 guide, which highlights attorneys and practices in more than 150 jurisdictions worldwide and assesses their strengths. The firm and its professionals were recognized in 12 categories, including Tier 1 and Tier 2 rankings in five categories: Healthcare (Health Insurers and Service Providers), Media, Technology and Telecoms—Advertising and Marketing (Transactional and Regulatory), Media and Entertainment (Transactional) and Real Estate (Land Use/Zoning). Five of the firm’s professionals also received individual recognitions, including:
- Manatt Health partner Robert Belfort—Hall of Fame, Healthcare: Health Insurers
- Manatt Entertainment Leader Lindsay Conner—Leading Lawyer, Media and Entertainment: Transactional
- Entertainment litigation practice leader Robert Jacobs—Leading Lawyer, Media and Entertainment: Litigation
- Real estate transactions and finance practice leader Anita Sabine—Next Generation Partner, Real Estate
- Litigation associate Maura Gierl—Rising Star, Media and Entertainment: Litigation
Manatt’s 2020 Legal 500 rankings include:
To learn more about The Legal 500 United States 2020 guide, click here.