Manatt is pleased to be sponsoring IMN's 11th Annual Winter Forum on Real Estate Opportunity & Private Fund Investing taking place January 22-24, 2014 at the Montage Resort & Spa in Laguna Beach.
Sessions for 2014 include:
- LP/Emerging Manager Meet and Greet
- Keynote Panel: Macro-Economic & Structural Change/Megatrends Shaping Society - What Does it Mean for Real Estate Investment in the Medium - Long Term?
- A Practical Application: Real Estate Investment to Weather the Different Economic/Market Scenarios
- Closed Door Primer for LPs: Reassessing/Building Out Your Real Estate Investment Strategy; Fund Due Diligence and Tracking Fund Performance
- Private Investment Fundraising Post-JOBS Act: How Has the Landscape Changed?
- Gaining Access to Foreign Capital: The Risks and the Rewards
- Navigating Current & Preparing for Anticipated Regulation for Real Estate Investors: A Practical Approach
- LP Direct Real Estate Investing: A Guide
- Western US Developer Show Case: Closing Opportunistic Deals Today
The largest event of its kind on the West Coast, and with a topical and engaging agenda that offers real estate investors a strategic approach to the current regulatory and investment environment, there is no better way to kick-start the New Year.
Lauren Spiegel, partner in the Orange County office, is a panelist in the session, When a Transaction Goes into Default: Pre-Emptive Measures and Joint Venture Workouts, taking place on Thursday, January 23 at 10:30am.
Click here for more information.