On May 17, 2016, Manatt and Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P., will host a complimentary forum created for community and regional bank CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs, GCs, board members, and other financial services executives to discuss timely topics, including:
- The future of Dodd-Frank reform and the upcoming presidential election
- Will the M&A market continue to be strong throughout 2016?
- Capital markets update: the emergence of debt instruments and rising interest rates
- Effectively managing compliance costs
- Navigating regulatory issues, including cybersecurity, BSA compliance, CRA and vendor relationships
- The relationship between traditional financial institutions and emerging start-ups in the fintech sector including new payment systems and marketplace lending joint ventures with banks
The program will have the following schedule:
- 3:30–4:00 p.m. Registration
- 4:00–6:00 p.m. Moderated Panel Discussion
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Cocktails/Hors d'oeuvres and Networking Reception
Robert P. Pincus, Vice Chairman of the Board , Eagle Bank
Frank Blanco, Managing Director, Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P.
Bill Boyan, Managing Director, Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P.
Joseph Passaic, Partner, Manatt
M. Conor Quinn, CPA, Stegman & Company