The uncertainty of the past several weeks has clarified what is most important—the well-being and safety of our families, colleagues and communities. While we work to understand how the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect all of us in the short and long term, I want you to know that your health and safety—and that of your loved ones—are also top of mind for us. We are here for you as partners and friends.
Like you, we are doing everything we can to minimize risk while remaining fully operational. From the latest in firmwide Zoom capabilities to a workforce fully equipped with laptops and remote access, we are available 24/7 to respond to any of your needs that may arise.
As a firm, we have taken the following additional steps over the course of this situation:
- Moved to optional remote work for all our employees while limiting in-office personnel to allow for social distancing.
- Verified our capacity to support full remote capabilities for all our legal, consulting, government advisory and strategic advisory professionals, as well as with respect to our support functions.
- Canceled travel to all areas with a Level 2 or above travel advisory from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or State Department, and are requiring advance approval for any business travel. Significantly, although we service global clients, our offices are all U.S. domestic.
- Established visitor guidelines in order to protect the health and well-being of all those in our offices.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols across all offices.
- Implemented self-isolation requirements in the event of ill or potentially exposed employees.
We are also working hard to collaboratively share resources and information and are collecting those insights on our website. If there are ways that we can help you through this, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
I believe that together we will come out stronger on the other side. Thank you for your continued partnership and friendship.
Donna L. Wilson
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner