A New Manatt Health Webinar Gives You a Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Joint Ventures That Drive Growth, Optimize Profits and Improve the Patient Experience.
Joint ventures are becoming a mission-critical strategy for an increasing number of health care entities seeking to build a stronger business model and a more efficient health care system. Partnerships in health care can deliver a long list of important benefits, including driving growth, increasing productivity, boosting profitability, opening access to new markets and enhancing the patient experience. From health plans to hospitals to startups to life sciences companies, health care organizations are seeking partners within and outside of their own segments to improve both care delivery and business results.
Although joint ventures offer new promise, they also can present complicated challenges. According to Entrepreneur, it’s estimated that at least 40% and up to 70% of joint ventures fail. How can you successfully navigate the complex process of forming, implementing and governing joint ventures? A new Manatt Health webinar provides a step-by-step primer to creating and managing effective joint ventures. The program will:
- Define types of joint ventures and the pros and cons of each model.
- Explain key regulatory considerations, including issues around corporate practice of medicine, fraud and abuse, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Share best-practice methods for creating meaningful governance.
- Explore options for allocating risk among joint venture partners.
- Provide proven tactics for protecting your core business, assets and intellectual property.
- Discuss exit strategies and give you a guide to safely unwinding joint ventures.
Raisa Patron, Partner, Manatt Health
Randi Seigel, Partner, Manatt Health
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 3
CLE is pending in NY and CA.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.