Examine COVID-19 through the eyes of healthcare stakeholders—and gain practical approaches for meeting the regulatory, financial and operational challenges.
With the spread of COVID-19 accelerating across the country, most healthcare organizations are in uncharted territory in terms of how to respond. While there has been a flood of communications with updates on the crisis and its implications, it can be difficult to translate that information into meaningful, practical plans and actions.
To help you navigate the crisis, Manatt Health has created a webinar specifically for healthcare stakeholders. The program will:
- Explore the mission-critical issues facing providers, payers, and state Medicaid programs and insurance regulators.
- Examine the unique regulatory and funding challenges that COVID-19 presents—and how to respond most effectively.
- Share insights into the financial and operational impact of the COVID-19 crisis—and how you can prepare your organization.
- Review the latest federal and state actions to mitigate the crisis and its effects—and look ahead at what’s likely to come next.
- Analyze the legal questions COVID-19 raises, from privacy rights and data-sharing challenges to employment laws and obligations.
- Discuss the opportunities telehealth offers for payers, states and providers to triage, diagnose and treat patients while reducing the risk of exposure.
Date and Time
Thursday, March 19, 2020
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.