The spread of COVID-19 is disrupting business operations, causing economic confusion and triggering a variety of emergency government reactions. In this webinar, Manatt financial services professionals will discuss the issues the COVID-19 pandemic is creating for banks, fintech and other financial services companies and how to address them. In addition to the latest COVID-19 response developments, we will cover the following topics:
- Loan repayment impacts, including recent OCC and FDIC guidance on how to handle them
- Branch and servicing center operational issues, including potential liability for closures and strategies for continuing service
- Regulatory impacts, including the likelihood of loan loss reserve reviews and exam postponements
- Vendor issues, including force majeure and other legal issues associated with performance impairment
- Credit facility and other financing issues, including possible facility freezes or terminations based on MAC and other provisions
Date and Time
Friday, March 20, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PT
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET
Richard E. Gottlieb, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Jan L. Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services
Scott M. Pearson, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
This program is approved for 0.5 CA General MCLE credit and 0.5 NY CLE Professional Practice credit (transitional and non-transitional).
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.