The novel coronavirus has forced large segments of the workforce into remote environments for the foreseeable future, posing an array of risks and considerations for in-house counsel and security professionals. Rapid and dramatic changes with respect to how and where personnel perform their daily responsibilities require companies to ensure their security infrastructure, controls, processes and plans are updated and operational.
In this webinar, members of Manatt’s Privacy and Data Security team will walk through cybersecurity considerations that general counsel and security professionals should keep top of mind as they navigate new working environments.
Topics to be covered during the 45-minute webinar include:
- Best practices for managing the risks associated with a remote workforce
- Promoting good “cyber hygiene” across an organization
- The prevalence of phishing and ransomware attacks by cybercriminals
- Incident response plans and why they are more important than ever
- Considerations for boards and executives related to the cyber program in a rapidly evolving business environment
Join us for the live event or register today to receive notification when the recording becomes available.
Scott Lashway, Partner and Co-Leader, Privacy and Data Security
Kaylee Cox Bankston, Counsel, Privacy and Data Security
Ingrid Beierly, Senior Advisor—Cyber and Global Payment Security, Privacy and Data Security
Kevin Powers, Senior Advisor—Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Security
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit our COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.