What Drives Digital Innovation in Healthcare? A New Manatt Webinar Discusses the Myths and Realities on the Path to Innovation.
Healthcare and life sciences entities recognize the value in digital innovation—and most are investing massive amounts of money in digital innovation initiatives. In fact, even in the face of revenue declines in response to the pandemic, 88% of healthcare CFOs do not plan to cut spending on digital transformation efforts, according to new research.
But what is digital innovation, really? What forms does it take and how can companies think about it in the context of current business operations? How do you ensure you are creating an innovation culture and not just engaging in innovation theater? Find out in a new Manatt webinar. Topics that will be covered include:
- The true drivers of healthcare innovation
- The types of innovation—from incremental change to category creation
- The reasons digital innovation is critical for healthcare
- Common innovation myths—and the facts you need to know
- The promise artificial technology holds for healthcare
- The six key ingredients for successful innovation
- Prompts to drive innovative thinking in your organization
Lisa Suennen, Senior Managing Director, Manatt Digital and Technology
Date and Time:
Wednesday, February 24
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.