This fall, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) approved innovative 1115 waivers for Arizona, Massachusetts and Oregon, authorizing new financing and programmatic flexibilities for delivering services that address health-related social needs (HRSNs). Through these waivers, CMS both approved new services and articulated a new framework for how it would consider waivers seeking to implement HRSN initiatives moving forward.
In a new webinar, Manatt will moderate a panel of state leaders from Arizona, Massachusetts and Oregon providing key insights into the HRSN approval process—and real-world lessons for other states considering their own HRSN investments. Click here to register free. Key topics will include:
- The evolution of Medicaid financing to address HRSN that led to the new CMS framework for HRSN waiver initiatives
- The similarities and differences in approaches that Arizona, Massachusetts and Oregon used to structure their HRSN investments
- Guidance for other states seeking to design HRSN financing and system delivery
Even if you can’t make our live webinar on January 9, click here to register free and you’ll receive a link to view the program on demand.
- Jami Snyder, Director of Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Amanda Cassel Kraft, Assistant Secretary for MassHealth
- Lori Coyner, Senior Medicaid Policy Advisor at Oregon Health Authority
- Cindy Mann, Partner, Manatt Health
Date and Time:
Monday, January 9
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Click here to register free.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.