Bank mergers and acquisitions are on the rise, with the total number of bank M&As in 2021 surpassing that of 2020. With this increase, institutions should pay close attention to trends and new regulatory guidelines to prepare for and address challenges that may arise. Join us for a complimentary 30-minute webinar where a team of Manatt professionals from our financial services and corporate and finance practices will share insight into M&A market trends, their perspectives on the impact of the recent presidential order on merger and acquisition activity, and best practices surrounding deal signing and closing.
Key topics will include:
- A look at the market and the increase in bank M&A activity
- Challenges and opportunities for fintech combinations
- The federal administration’s new regulatory priorities and impact
- Completing the deal—best practices to narrowing the gap between signing and closing
- Trends in “professional plaintiff” litigation
Gordon M. Bava, Partner, Corporate and Finance
Veronica Lah, Partner, Corporate and Finance
Craig D. Miller, Leader, Manatt Financial Services
Date and Time
Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2021
The webinar has been approved for 0.5 CA MCLE General credit and 0.5 NY CLE Professional Practice credit (transitional and non-transitional).
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.