As regulators and agencies share evolving guidance as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, banks should pay close attention to how they are following these new guidelines to prepare for the next 12-to-24-month cycle of regulatory exams. Please join us for this 30-minute webinar, where we will share insights on how institutions can prepare for and address the challenges that will be presented in the next exam cycle.
- Lessons learned from the 2008 economic downturn
- Best practices for boards of directors in setting clear strategic direction and maintaining close oversight of management
- How to prepare for upcoming regulatory exams in light of new focuses of regulators
- How regulatory messaging, together with rules and regulations promulgated during the COVID-19 crisis, will shape the regulatory landscape going forward
- How regulators will assess capital and liquidity needs in response to COVID-19
- Best practices in working with your regulatory team
Craig D. Miller, Leader, Manatt Financial Services
Jan L. Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services
Date and Time
Thursday, May 14, 2020
CLE is pending for this program.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.