How Can You Create and Structure Strategic Affiliations That Advance Your Objectives—and Drive Sustainable Success? Find Out at a New Manatt Webinar.
One of the most transformative trends in health care is the accelerating shift to increasingly interwoven organizations. The new health care environment is driving growing numbers of health care entities to seek new strategic partnerships to enhance their ability to provide high-quality coordinated care, increase net patient revenue, reduce costs, expand access and respond to changing market demands.
How can you find the best path for your organization to navigate the complexities of forming effective strategic affiliations? How can you ensure your affiliations advance your priorities, meet your goals—and deliver sustainable success? A new Manatt Health webinar provides the answers. The program will:
- Explain the reasons driving strategic affiliations and other accretive initiatives—and the keys to building long-term success
- Define the full range of control and non-change of control tools
- Analyze trade-offs in terms of risks, controls, benefits and access to capital
- Explore the broad spectrum of affiliation options and approaches, including shared services organizations, joint ventures, joint operating agreements, and clinically integrated and contracting networks
- Share real-world case studies to identify proven best practices
- Provide a road map to managing the affiliation process—and examine the skill sets needed for success
Keith Anderson, Partner, Manatt Health
Paul Carr-Rollitt, Partner, Manatt Health
Linda Moroney, Partner, Manatt Health
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 12
This program has been approved for 1.0 NY CLE Professional Practice (transitional and non-transitional) and 1.0 CA MCLE General credit.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.