Join Manatt’s team of consumer financial services and litigation professionals for a complimentary webinar as they provide insight on the enhanced enforcement regime of the new California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation.
Topics will include:
- Overview of changes in the law
- Enhanced remedies and penalties: what to expect
- Who is covered, and why non-covered persons are still materially impacted
- How expected rulemaking impacts newly covered entities
- Insider tips on what to expect, and when
Richard E. Gottlieb, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Scott M. Pearson, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Emil Petrossian, Partner, Litigation
Hilary A. Soloff, Associate, Litigation
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 18
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. PT
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET
CLE is pending in CA and NY.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.