Join Manatt’s team of consumer financial services and litigation professionals for a complimentary webinar as they provide insight on the enhanced enforcement regime of the new California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation.
Topics will include:
- Overview of changes in the law
- Enhanced remedies and penalties: what to expect
- Who is covered, and why non-covered persons are still materially impacted
- How expected rulemaking impacts newly covered entities
- Insider tips on what to expect, and when
Scott M. Pearson, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Emil Petrossian, Partner, Litigation
Hilary A. Soloff, Associate, Litigation
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 18
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. PT
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. ET
CLE is pending in CA and NY.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.