Fueled by multiple federal funding programs to catalyze health reform, Medicaid programs are increasingly driving unprecedented delivery system transformation. Game-changing initiatives such as the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program and Health Homes are changing how providers care for Medicaid populations—and how they are paid for their services. Working with their community partners, providers have begun to develop a variety of innovative care management models. And the reinvention of care delivery is just beginning. State Innovation Waivers—slated to go into effect on January 1, 2017—will lead to even greater exploration of new approaches for providing care and improving outcomes.
In a new webinar, "The Connected Patient: Using Digital Health in Care Management," Manatt Health will explore how these emerging models can become a framework for using telehealth and other digital technologies to help improve the health of Medicaid populations, reduce overall hospital admissions and support accurate reporting of quality metrics. The session will share real-world examples from states already implementing care innovations.
During the program you will:
- Review policies and programs driving Medicaid delivery system transformation.
- Explore examples of emerging innovative care models.
- Discuss how providers and payers are working together toward multipayer delivery system transformation.
- Understand how new care management models are reducing disease progression and managing complex chronic conditions more effectively in high-risk Medicaid and uninsured populations.
- Examine how new care management approaches are driving opportunities for introducing telehealth and other digital innovations to improve care outcomes and quality.
- Discover the health IT, organizational and financial considerations supporting the integration of connected health solutions into emerging care management approaches.
- Benefit from "lessons learned" to help healthcare stakeholders and technology vendors overcome common barriers to adopting connected health solutions in care management programs.
Digital health is transforming care delivery around the world. The global digital health market is expected to reach $233.3 billion by 2020.* How does the digital health revolution translate into improved outcomes for Medicaid populations? With Medicaid the single largest payer for healthcare in every state, that's a critical question. Get the answer at "The Connected Patient: Using Digital Health in Care Management."
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.