As COVID-19 and its accompanying economic downturn continue to test businesses in new and challenging ways, companies are juggling the day-to-day navigation through the crisis, while also planning ahead to manage risk and ultimately thrive in the “new normal”. In this webinar, an all-women Manatt panel featuring legal and consulting professionals with broad C-Suite, government and board experience offers a deep dive into legal and business considerations for executives, board members, and in-house counsel, including crisis and risk management, brand strategy, and reactive versus proactive strategies. The 50-minute program will cover practical guidance on regulatory and funding matters, operations, workforce, resiliency, and more, and will be followed by a Q&A session.
- How the plethora of new federal, state and local laws and policies will impact operations, supply chain and revenue
- How to reduce legal and operational risk
- Emerging technologies to consider as part of your company’s response
- Minimizing the wear and tear on an organization when there is a need for crisis management over a sustained period of time
- Heightened C-Suite and Board duties and leadership in this particular crisis
- Documenting strengths and needs as observed during the crisis, particularly a crisis with the potential for multiple waves or phases
- Planning and preparing for the new normal
Click here to register free.
- Donna L. Wilson, Partner and Co-Leader, Privacy and Data Security, current Managing Partner and CEO, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Katherine J. Blair, Partner, Manatt Capital Markets, current board member: Skechers, USA, Inc., Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc.
- Kathleen L. Brown, Partner, Manatt Government & Regulatory, former California State Treasurer, current board member: Sempra Energy, Stifel Financial Corp., Five Point Holdings
- Suzanne Rich Folsom, Partner, Manatt Government & Regulatory, former General Counsel, US Steel, board member: EqualFuture LLC, ClearForce LLC
- Jan L. Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services, former Commissioner, California Department of Business Oversight, current board member: Jiko Group, Inc., Radical Impact Partners, NCS Analytics
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. PT
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. ET
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit Manatt’s COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.