As COVID-19 and its accompanying economic downturn continue to test businesses in new and challenging ways, companies are juggling the day-to-day navigation through the crisis, while also planning ahead to manage risk and ultimately thrive in the “new normal”. In this webinar, an all-women Manatt panel featuring legal and consulting professionals with broad C-Suite, government and board experience offers a deep dive into legal and business considerations for executives, board members, and in-house counsel, including crisis and risk management, brand strategy, and reactive versus proactive strategies. The 50-minute program will cover practical guidance on regulatory and funding matters, operations, workforce, resiliency, and more, and will be followed by a Q&A session.
- How the plethora of new federal, state and local laws and policies will impact operations, supply chain and revenue
- How to reduce legal and operational risk
- Emerging technologies to consider as part of your company’s response
- Minimizing the wear and tear on an organization when there is a need for crisis management over a sustained period of time
- Heightened C-Suite and Board duties and leadership in this particular crisis
- Documenting strengths and needs as observed during the crisis, particularly a crisis with the potential for multiple waves or phases
- Planning and preparing for the new normal
Click here to register free.
- Donna L. Wilson, Partner and Co-Leader, Privacy and Data Security, current Managing Partner and CEO, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Katherine J. Blair, Partner, Manatt Capital Markets, current board member: Skechers, USA, Inc., Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc.
- Kathleen L. Brown, Partner, Manatt Government & Regulatory, former California State Treasurer, current board member: Sempra Energy, Stifel Financial Corp., Five Point Holdings
- Suzanne Rich Folsom, Partner, Manatt Government & Regulatory, former General Counsel, US Steel, board member: EqualFuture LLC, ClearForce LLC
- Jan L. Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services, former Commissioner, California Department of Business Oversight, current board member: Jiko Group, Inc., Radical Impact Partners, NCS Analytics
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. PT
12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m. ET
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit Manatt’s COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.