In a YouGov/Huffington Post survey of registered voters’ priorities, healthcare topped all issues. That finding is borne out in polls across the board, with healthcare consistently among voters’ top-three most important issues. In a new webinar, Manatt does a deep dive into the impact the midterm election results will have on the healthcare system.
The session will:
- Share how the congressional and state election results are setting the stage for whether and how health reform will advance over the next two years.
- Reveal the key health policy issues and themes that will emerge, based on the election outcomes.
- Analyze how states are driving change, where state election results could impact health policy and how the midterm outcomes are shaping state priorities.
- Gain insights into federal election results and their implications.
- Take a look at the judiciary, including what legal questions are at stake and where courts could prove decisive on state and federal reform initiatives.
Joel Ario, Managing Director, Manatt Health
Patricia Boozang, Senior Managing Director, Manatt Health
Chiquita Brooks-LaSure, Managing Director, Manatt Health
Date and Time
Thursday, November 15, 2018
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.