From Pricing to Compliance to Coordinated Care, a Wide Range of Critical Areas Saw Regulatory Changes in 2020 That Will Impact the Health Care and Life Sciences Industries in 2021—and Beyond. Find Out How Your Organization Can Adapt and Thrive at a New Manatt Webinar.
The health care and life sciences industries witnessed a flurry of legislative and regulatory developments in 2020. The changes will have major implications for organizations in 2021—and for years to come.
How can you stay ahead of the curve? How can you protect your organization from government scrutiny—and position it to take advantage of new regulatory flexibilities? Learn the answers at a new Manatt Health webinar. Key topics that will be covered include:
- A guide to navigating the latest developments in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ “Regulatory Sprint to Coordinated Care”
- The government’s launching of a new False Claims Act Working Group and the implications for future enforcement activity
- The Department of Justice’s revised compliance program guidance and best practices for demonstrating compliance program effectiveness
- Critical compliance takeaways from significant enforcement actions in 2020
- COVID-19 regulatory flexibilities for providers and the outlook for such flexibilities in a post-pandemic world
- New and emerging federal and state price transparency requirements for hospitals, health plans and drug manufacturers
Brian Bewley, Partner, Manatt Health
Kaitlyn Dunn, Associate, Manatt Health
Date and Time
Tuesday, March 23
This program has been approved for 1.0 NY CLE Skills (transitional and non-transitional) and for 1.0 CA MCLE General credit.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.