In a new webinar, Manatt lawyers will discuss the top emerging compliance risks and enforcement trends and their implications on the fintech and ecommerce industries.
During this session, you will:
- Gain insights into the top legal risks in fintech and ecommerce, including BSA/AML, OFAC, data privacy and state money transmission licensing issues
- Discover how fintech is different—and how it is not
- Understand how the key enforcement agencies are addressing AML compliance and criminal and civil fraud in the rapidly changing regulatory environment
- Learn how recent enforcement developments are changing the game and impacting the personal liability of officers and employees of fintech and ecommerce companies
- Acquire key information about SEC priorities around cryptocurrency, data breaches and crowdfunding platforms
- Explore strategies to protect your organization and yourself, including how to build effective compliance programs and what to do if you are faced with an enforcement action
- Find out what lies ahead for fintech and ecommerce
CLE credit is pending in California and New York.
Even if you can’t make our original program on March 15, click here to register, and we will send you a link to view the session on demand.
Brian Korn, Chair, Digital Finance and Marketplace Lending
Anita Boomstein, Chair, Global Payments
John Libby, Co-chair, Corporate Investigations and White Collar Defense
Craig Miller, Co-chair, Financial Services Transactions