The results of the upcoming national midterm elections will resonate far beyond 2018. How will the midterm results shape policies and priorities, and how can you prepare for what’s next? Find out in a new Manatt webinar for Bloomberg BNA.
Join Manatt thought leaders who have spent decades in federal government on both sides of the aisle as they reveal key takeaways from the midterm elections—and help you anticipate and plan for the changes that lie ahead. The program gives you the opportunity to:
- Understand the key outcomes and potential impact of the election results at the federal and state levels
- Identify which policies put in place in the past two years might be reversed
- Examine how the midterms could affect key sectors, including financial services, healthcare, energy and retail
- Explore what the midterm results might mean for climate change, the environment, the Trump tax bill and antitrust enforcement
- Discover the likely implications for international trade and tariffs
- Determine whether you can expect a push for American adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Find out how you can prepare your organization for what lies ahead
With potentially vast changes on the horizon, this is a program you can’t miss.
If you can’t make our live program on Nov. 8, click here to register now, and receive a link to view the session free, on demand.
Jack Quinn, Chair, Federal Regulatory and Government Practice Group
Gregg Nunziata, Partner, Government and Regulatory Practice
Date and Time
Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018
2–3:30 p.m. ET
CLE is available for this program.