This past year, significant efforts have been made by the SEC, FINRA, state regulators and CSBS to streamline regulations and processes for all fintech companies. These ongoing changes have presented opportunities and challenges that impact the fintech community around the globe. Please join us for a 60-minute webinar, moderated by Manatt’s fintech leader Brian Korn, to gain insight to the following key topics:
- Updates on the bank partnership model
- The latest on charter options, including the OCC fintech charter and ILCs
- The state and federal enforcement agenda, including rapidly growing FTC activity
- How the convergence of fintech and banking may impact leading fintech venture capital investors
- SEC/FINRA Joint Statement on Custody and Customer Protection Rules for cryptocurrency and digital investments: Paradigm shift or more of the same?
- State fintech regulatory sandboxes: What are they exactly, and will more states continue to opt in?
- Deal terms: How the regulatory environment is driving investor and lender behavior for originators
Date and Time:
Thursday, October 3, 2019
11 a.m.–noon PT
2–3 p.m. ET
This program has been approved for 1.0 CA General MCLE credit, 1.0 NY CLE Professional Practice credit (transitional and non-transitional).
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.