Bank transaction activity has picked up as small and midsize banks look to adjust their business models to the digital economy. Some fintech companies have chosen to acquire or form their own banks. The clash between the new digital reality and the world the rules were written for is more apparent than ever before.
Learn more about the opportunities and new challenges facing the banking and fintech industries in 2020 by joining us for a 60-minute webinar, moderated by Manatt’s fintech leader, Brian Korn. Topics to be covered include:
- Banking charters—what’s new and what’s not?
- Small and midsize bank M&A developments
- Impact of partnerships between fintech and banks
- The future of LIBOR after 2021
- Warehouse loans, funds and syndicate structures
- Investing in fintech—who, how, where and what it looks like
- Real estate for the win!
- Is securitization the future (and present) of marketplace lending?
- New markets tax credit and opportunity zone funds
- Regulatory evolution regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Neil S. Faden, Partner, Corporate and Finance
Brian S. Korn, Leader, Fintech, Manatt Financial Services
Jan L. Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services
Date and Time:
March 25, 2020
This program has been approved for 1.0 CA MCLE General credit and 1.0 NY CLE Professional Practice credit (transitional and non-transitional).
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.