Please join us for a discussion of the path back to normal operations for sporting events, concerts, trade shows, and other live events as social distancing orders are relaxed. In this webinar, an interdisciplinary team of Manatt professionals including Dr. Emily Carrier, a Manatt Health physician and epidemiologist with substantial insight into COVID-19 and its public health effects, will discuss the medical and legal issues associated with bringing the fans back.
Topics will include:
- COVID-19 transmission risks associated with live events
- Medical effectiveness and legality of risk mitigation measures such as mask and glove requirements, temperature screening, testing, and social distancing requirements inside venues
- The latest insights on when social distancing orders are likely to be relaxed
- Labor and employment issues associated with athletes/talent and event staff
- Privacy issues associated with various risk mitigation measures
- Emily Carrier, M.D., Senior Manager, Manatt Health
- Delilah L. Clay, Legislative & Regulatory Advisor, Manatt Government and Regulatory
- Scott T. Lashway, Partner and Co-Leader, Manatt Privacy and Data Security
- Mandana Massoumi, Partner, Manatt Employment and Labor
- Robert S. Rebitzer, Managing Director, Manatt Health
Date and Time:
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.