In a new webinar, Manatt lawyers will discuss the top emerging compliance risks and enforcement trends and their implications on the fintech and ecommerce industries.
During this session, you will:
- Gain insights into the top legal risks in fintech and ecommerce, including BSA/AML, OFAC, data privacy and state money transmission licensing issues
- Discover how fintech is different—and how it is not
- Understand how the key enforcement agencies are addressing AML compliance and criminal and civil fraud in the rapidly changing regulatory environment
- Learn how recent enforcement developments are changing the game and impacting the personal liability of officers and employees of fintech and ecommerce companies
- Acquire key information about SEC priorities around cryptocurrency, data breaches and crowdfunding platforms
- Explore strategies to protect your organization and yourself, including how to build effective compliance programs and what to do if you are faced with an enforcement action
- Find out what lies ahead for fintech and ecommerce
CLE is available for this program in California and New York.
Brian Korn, Chair, Digital Finance and Marketplace Lending
Anita Boomstein, Chair, Global Payments
John Libby, Co-chair, Corporate Investigations and White Collar Defense
Craig Miller, Co-chair, Financial Services Transactions
The webinar took place on Thursday, Mar. 15, 2018.
Click here to view Manatt’s new webinar free on demand—and here to download a free copy of the presentation.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.