Join Manatt professionals Jan Lynn Owen, Brian Korn and Rebecca Rettig as they provide a must-see fintech and blockchain transactions update. The webinar will highlight the following:
- California’s new financial regulator, the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI), and in particular its Financial Technology Innovation Office: What is it? Who will run it? What will it do? What should you do now to prepare?
- Prognosis for the remainder of the year in fintech transactions and regulations, including fallout from the Colorado marketplace lending settlement.
- Potential implications of the November 3 election on fintech and blockchain.
- Blockchain and decentralized finance (DeFi) transaction update following Telegram and Kik.
- Impact of COVID-19 recovery and the CARES Act on the fintech and blockchain industries.
This webinar is for industry participants both in California and across the nation.
Jan Lynn Owen, Senior Advisor, Manatt Financial Services
Brian Korn, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
Rebecca Rettig, Partner, Manatt Financial Services
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit our COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.