Medicare Advantage (MA) plans now cover about half of Medicare beneficiaries, and with that enrollment growth has come increased scrutiny from federal and state regulators. As federal regulators complete a busy season of rulemaking, the industry is now assessing how the landscape is changing. In a new webinar, Manatt lawyers and consultants will review the latest regulatory, compliance and business developments shaping MA and discuss how plans can respond.
During the webinar, Manatt Health will guide you through the complexities of today’s challenging MA regulatory and business landscape. Click here to register for this free program—and earn CLE. Key topics that will be covered include:
- Current market trends shaping the MA landscape
- Evolving risk adjustment enforcement under the False Claims Act and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) risk adjustment data validation (RADV) audit rules
- New rules and heightened scrutiny regarding plan and provider marketing practices
- The shifting terrain for determining medical necessity
- The expanded focus on health equity, social determinants of health and community-based organizations
Even if you can’t attend our live program on April 11, register now for this free webinar and receive a link to view the program on demand.
- Robert Belfort, Partner, Manatt Health
- Alex Dworkowitz, Partner, Manatt Health
- Michael Kolber, Partner, Manatt Health
- Adam Finkelstein, Counsel, Manatt Health
- Tracy Massel, Director, Manatt Health
Date and Time:
Tuesday, April 11
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Click here to register free.
CLE is pending in NY and CA.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.