The results of the upcoming national midterm elections will resonate far beyond 2018. How will the midterm results shape policies and priorities, and how can you prepare for what’s next? Find out in a new Manatt webinar for Bloomberg BNA.
Join Manatt thought leaders who have spent decades in federal government on both sides of the aisle as they reveal key takeaways from the midterm elections—and help you anticipate and plan for the changes that lie ahead. The program gives you the opportunity to:
- Understand the key outcomes and potential impact of the election results at the federal and state levels
- Identify which policies put in place in the past two years might be reversed
- Examine how the midterms could affect key sectors, including financial services, healthcare, energy and retail
- Explore what the midterm results might mean for climate change, the environment, the Trump tax bill and antitrust enforcement
- Discover the likely implications for international trade and tariffs
- Determine whether you can expect a push for American adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Find out how you can prepare your organization for what lies ahead
With potentially vast changes on the horizon, this is a program you can’t miss.
Jack Quinn, Chair, Federal Regulatory and Government Practice Group
Gregg Nunziata, Partner, Government and Regulatory Practice
Chiquita Brooks-LaSure, Managing Director, Manatt Health
David Huard, Co-Chair, Energy Practice
Brian Korn, Co-Chair, Financial Services Practice
Brandon P. Reilly, Associate, Privacy and Data Security
Donna Wilson, Managing Partner-Elect and Chair, Privacy and Data Security
Date and Time
Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018
CLE is available for this program.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.