Join Manatt for Part Two of a New Webinar Series Guiding You Through the Complexities of Care at Home—and Sharing Best Practices for Effective Delivery.
Health care is moving home. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), home care expenditures alone are expected to reach $201 billion by 2028, a 70% increase since 2020. From the chronic health needs of an aging population to the explosion of digital health services to the pressing need to reduce health care costs, myriad factors are converging to make successful care-at-home programs an imperative for providers. Yet the many complexities around establishing care-at-home services continue to perplex and frustrate health care leaders.
In a new webinar series, Manatt Health shares a guide to navigating the complicated care-at-home landscape, with key insights on issues of financing, implementation and performance management of successful programs. Register for free below for the first two programs in the series—and discover ideas for how your organization can effectively meet the rising demand for care-at-home services. Even if you can’t make our live sessions, register for the free webinars now and you’ll receive on-demand links to view them at your convenience.
Building on the insights shared during our first webinar, Manatt Health will lead a panel of health care leaders sharing real-life examples of how to work effectively across the ecosystem of health care providers, payers and non-billing service providers. Topics that will be covered include:
- Case studies of successful care-at-home programs across key categories—such as home care and palliative care—including challenges, success factors and practices for working effectively across providers and payers
- A “market map” before each case study, setting the context, explaining the imperatives and diagramming key players
- Christina Jenkins, M.D., National Advisor, Manatt Health
- Edo Banach, Partner, Manatt Health
- Amy Salerno, Senior Advisor, Manatt Health
- Alanna Peterson, Manager, Manatt Health
- Theresa Soriano, Chief of Clinical Strategy and Innovation, Landmark
- Julie McCarter, President of Care Coordination, Help at Home
- Jennifer Hajj, Head of Partnerships, Galileo
- Nicholas Stine, National Senior Vice President for Population Health, CommonSpirit
Date and Time
Tuesday, July 25, 2023
2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. ET
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.