Join Manatt for Part One of a New Webinar Series Guiding You Through the Complexities of Care at Home—and Sharing Best Practices for Effective Delivery.
Health care is moving home. According to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), home care expenditures alone are expected to reach $201 billion by 2028, a 70% increase since 2020. From the chronic health needs of an aging population to the explosion of digital health services to the pressing need to reduce health care costs, myriad factors are converging to make successful care-at-home programs an imperative for providers. Yet the many complexities around establishing care-at-home services continue to perplex and frustrate health care leaders.
In a new webinar series, Manatt Health shares a guide to navigating the complicated care-at-home landscape, with key insights on issues of financing, implementation and performance management of successful programs. Register for free below for the first two programs in the series—and discover ideas for how your organization can effectively meet the rising demand for care-at-home services. Even if you can’t make our live sessions, register for the free webinars now and you’ll receive on-demand links to view them at your convenience.
The first program in our series will provide a detailed primer on the care-at-home issues senior health care leaders have identified as most challenging. Topics that will be covered include:
- The categories of care delivered at home—with a deep dive into each category
- A look at how each category of care fits into the traditional health care ecosystem
- A review of financing mechanisms
- An overview of the market context, drivers and challenges to the growth of care-at-home programs
- Christina Jenkins, M.D., National Advisor, Manatt Health
- Jared Augenstein, Managing Director, Manatt Health
- Anne Karl, Partner, Manatt Health
- Stephanie Anthony, Senior Advisor, Manatt Health
- Alixandra Gould, Senior Manager, Manatt Health
Date and Time
Wednesday, June 21, 2023
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.