On July 31, 2023, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced a new eight-year voluntary nationwide model – the Guiding an Improved Dementia Experience (GUIDE) Model that aims to support people living with dementia and their unpaid caregivers. The model is a fee-for-service model providing community-based services that are intended to keep people with dementia in the community by coordinating care, supporting caregivers, and providing respite services.
In a new webinar, Manatt Health and CMS will review the GUIDE Model and will provide important information for both New and Established Programs who may file a letter of interest by September 15, 2023.
Key topics that will be covered include:
- An explanation of eligible GUIDE participants
- An overview of the GUIDE Model’s payment, technology and care delivery parameters
- An explanation of the two available tracks for participation: New and Established Programs
- An interactive panel discussion with government and provider innovators sharing real-world experiences and insights
- Amy Salerno, Senior Advisor, Manatt Health
- Edo Banach, Partner, Manatt Health
- Edith Coakley Stowe, Managing Director, Manatt Health
- Tonya Saffer, Division Director, Healthcare Payment Models, CMS Innovation Center
- Sarena Ho, Health Insurance Specialist, CMS Innovation Center
- Charlotte Kaye, Social Science Research Analyst, CMS Innovation Center
- Plus a panel of government and provider innovators
Date and Time:
Wednesday, September 13
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at email@example.com.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.