In a new webinar based on their soon-to-be-released resource, Integrating Community Care Hubs into Efforts to Address Social Drivers of Health: A Playbook for State Medicaid Agencies, Manatt Health and the Partnership to Align Social Care will share insights with state Medicaid agencies seeking to partner with Community Care Hubs (CCHs) to integrate community-based organizations (CBOs) more effectively into their social drivers of health (SDOH) initiatives.
CCHs—community-centered entities that organize and support networks of CBOs to provide services addressing health-related social needs—can help address many of the challenges associated with health care and CBO partnerships by bridging the gap between the two distinct cultures and centralizing administrative functions and operational infrastructure. State Medicaid agencies, working alongside CCHs, CBOs and health care organizations, have an incredible opportunity to effect long-lasting change for the individuals and communities they serve.
The webinar will share key highlights from the new Playbook, which will be available free during the program. Key topics that will be covered include:
- The role CCHs can play to bring to scale relationships between health care and human service organizations
- Key considerations in helping state Medicaid agencies and CCHs work together to support effective and sustainable health care and CBO partnerships
- Practical strategies and tactics that state Medicaid agencies can use to advance these partnerships
- Real-world examples of CCHs serving Medicaid enrollees today
- A dynamic panel discussion with Medicaid and CCH representatives sharing their on-the-ground experiences
Time and Date:
Friday, November 18
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
- Melinda Dutton, Partner, Manatt Health
- Elizabeth Osius, Director, Manatt Health
- Natassia Rozario, Senior Manager, Manatt Health
- June Simmons, President/CEO, Partners in Care Foundation
- Emily Engel, Director for the Bureau of Social Care and Community Support, New York Department of Health
- Mark Humowiecki, General Counsel & Senior Director for National Initiatives, Camden Coalition
- Pamme Taylor, Chief Social Impact Officer, Elevance Health
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.