Manatt welcomes you to a webinar addressing challenges and opportunities facing entertainment companies and executives in employer/employee matters, financial assistance and restructuring, commercial landlord-tenant matters, healthcare issues, and government orders affecting the closing and reopening of the entertainment business.
Hear Manatt’s legal and business experts address—and answer your questions on—the following key topics:
- Employment issues facing the industry and what employers and employees can do to remain compliant with new regulations and protect themselves and others within the bounds of the law
- How to figure out which loans, financial support programs or financial restructuring options are right for you, and how to move those forward
- The applicability of government orders regarding who, as well as what, is deemed essential and how to navigate this as restrictions begin to ease
- What landlords and tenants can do with respect to real estate issues while many assets are left unused
- Healthcare issues, including how we can take care of our employees and ourselves, especially as companies start to devise their return-to-work policies
- Lindsay Conner, Partner and Leader, Manatt Entertainment
- Sophia Yen, Partner, Manatt Entertainment
- Emily Carrier, M.D., Senior Manager, Manatt Health
- Andrew Satenberg, Partner, Employment and Labor
- Ivan Kallick, Partner, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Neil Faden, Partner, Corporate and Finance
- Grace Winters, Partner, Manatt Real Estate
- Brandon Young, Partner, Government and Regulatory
For regular updates on the major challenges companies are facing, please visit our COVID-19 resources page, and subscribe for timely updates in your inbox here.
If you would like to receive an audio transcript of this webinar due to accessibility issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship. Views expressed by presenters are strictly their own and should not be construed to be the views of Manatt or attributed to Manatt.